The following records have been uploaded and approved for this cemetery.
GPS Coordinates: 48.0203, -97.0208
Bethany Lutheran Church was built in 1964 after merger of Bethesda Lutheran and Grand Marais Lutheran Churches.
In 1905 was known as the Norwegian Lutheran Church. Later it was known as Grand Marais, but now is part of Bethany congregation.
|00, cemetery sign||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2016-08-12 10:01:19|
|00, Grand Marais marker||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2016-08-12 10:01:22|
|00, old church bell||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2016-08-12 10:01:37|
|ANDERSON, Andrew||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2018-04-19 10:16:02|
|ANDERSON, Clara M.||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2018-04-19 10:16:57|
|JACOBSON, Hans||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2018-04-19 10:16:37|
|JACOBSON, Herman V.||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2018-04-19 10:16:52|
|JACOBSON, Mary||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2018-04-19 10:16:40|
|JONASDATTER JACOBSON, Mary||Bethany South Cemetery||Polk||2018-04-19 10:16:43|